On 11 October 2022, the Institute received a visit from a delegation from National Sun Yat-sen University (NSYSU) in Taiwan.
The purpose of the visit was to discuss possible scientific cooperation between KTU and NSYSU scientists.
Presentations were made by the following persons:
· Prof. Sigitas Tamulevičius (KTU, Institute of Materilas Science);
· Prof. Yi-Jen CHIU (NSYSU, Department of Photonics);
· Prof. Chao-Kuei LEE (NSYSU, Department of Photonics);
· Assoc. Prof. Yuan-Yao LIN (NSYSU, Department of Photonics)
· Prof. Che-Hsin LIN (NSYSU, Department of Mechanical and Electro-Mechanical Engineering).
Let’s hope that this visit will lead to new opportunities for cooperation!